الاثنين، 29 يونيو 2009

!I am BOrED

Guess what..Iam bored!!like that is something new!!..Iam having one of the most boring summers I have EVER had in my whole life..Iam sick of this routine..just sitting and playing and eating and sleeping and worst of all going to summer camp!! I have to go after 2 hours and study study study ><" IN SUMMER..what is the meaning of summer when u have to study in it??..I cant taste the sweet taste of summer after 9 months of studying ..I HATE SUMMER CAMP..Its beginning to sound like summer school to me..but the good news is next week all of this is going to end..Iam going to finish this summer spoiler and maybe go to a place far away from here^^ I dont even know where yet but the important thing is that iam going to enjoy the summer at least for a couple of days.

sorry for rouinning ur good morning with this Lol..

??..Q:what are ur plans 4 this summer

Dont forget to answer..I will be so happy if u answer them..so u should make me feel happy Lo..l


هناك 3 تعليقات:

  1. cuz am already having a summer course

    i didn't put a lot of plans 4 this summer

    but al 7amdullah am satesfied with what i have achieved so far

    i finished reading 1 book
    and started to read 3 new books .. hope i can finish them by the end of this summer
    i stared to memorize surat " al nisa2 "

    and yeah one of the biggest achievements.. i changed my room's furniture
    hmmm this is what i remember now
    >>>>>>
    you have to be happy now
    =)
    wish to you all the best with you summer camp

    ردحذف
  2. I don't have any plans, hopefully after Aid, I'm planing to travel~ inshallah, but now I can't think of any plans but resting my mind in the weekends to start new day at work!


    :) you can find a lot of things to do as a guy! try a summer training course, summer job, gym, swimming, traveling, join any committee

    a lot of things!

    ردحذف
  3. Desires..

    Wow..U did some great things..and more important than that is u r happy :)

    Lil.D..

    I know but lazyness controles me lol..
    but hope fully in the next weeks I'll be dooing something I like..

    ردحذف